Okay, I have literally had this for breakfast for about the past six days in a row, and if not these past 6 in a row, I have it at least three or four times a week.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
This honestly tastes like a milkshake. I wake up in the morning with my mouth already watering for this.
Please, do yourself a favor and try this.
- 1 frozen banana, chopped up into chunks
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I use Tripact’s chocolate milkshake)
- 2 tablespoons of PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (optional)
- - - > Combine all the ingredients in a blender (I use the Magic Bullet), blend until smooth, pour into a cute little glass, and devour :)